Monday, May 31, 2010

TAKE A CHANCE

When it comes to music I usually stick with what I grew up with- progressive art rock and bands that are similar to that.

But randomly today someone sent me a link to this kids videos and I was blown away by his voice.

His name is Greyson Chance and apparently was introduced to the world on the Ellen Show.

I have heard that other kid- the rapping kid Jusrtin Bieber and this young man puts that hack artist to shame. This kid can really sing while the other one calls the crap he does music.

Sorry Justin but this kid Greyson wipes his ass with your so-called music.

So yes, I am impressed with this kid.

Not exactly the type of music I go in for although I do love Lady Gaga.

Here he is singing GaGa's song Paparazzi:



Click here to visit his YouTube page and click here to see his segments on the ELLEN SHOW.

You can click here to visit his official Facebook page and click here to listen to more of his songs including Broken Hearts- a song he actually wrote himself.

Again I usually don't like kiddie singers but this 12-year-old is simply amazingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment