Saturday, January 2, 2010

A SAD START TO A NEW YEAR

I just received a sad text message from Steve Pena- Brent Everett's husband.

While he and Brent were in NYC New Year's Eve Steve's father Juan passed away.

I just want to say that Steve Pena is a real fine man and a great person, not unlike his partner, and if his father was anything like him the world has lost a really good soul.

Both my partner and I offer up our prayers and condolences for Steve, Brent and the rest of Steve's family. Loss of a parent is rough enough but I think it is worst when it happens on a day that is supposed to be festive.

While the earthly plane has lost his dad the next world in which we go has gained a good soul.

Thus far they haven't posted anything about this on their site or blog and I am not sure if they want to be inundated with lots of mail...but do keep his dad's soul in your good thoughts and prayers and Steve as well as he says goodbye to his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment