Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kermit Wanks Off

The Muppets always insinuated that there was a mad secret love affair between Kermit The Frog and Miss Piggy but always have glossed of the the first gay couple on PBS TV- Bert and Ernie.

I never have read this anywhere but it is obvious that they purposely had those characters on Sesame Street as a subliminal message to small kids that two people of the same sex sometimes live happily together as well.

In the relationship I always picked Bert as the top and almost like a controlling sugar daddy while Ernie was the submissive bottom in the relationship.

My mother should have known back when I was a little boy and I wanted the Bert and Ernie dolls, etc that I was going to turn out to be gay.

Anyhow the point of all that is that I I saw this video belwo the other day and it made me laugh- it's fun hearing Kermit the frog cuss!

Oh and....

Q: How did Miss Piggy lose her voice?


A: She had a frog in her throat.


No comments:

Post a Comment