Sunday, October 31, 2010

GHOST ARE NOW WAITING FOR YOU

On the Borderboys blog I just put up a bonus post which answered a reader question about my favorite paranormal/Halloween XXX gay movie. The hands down winner is "The Twink Whisperer" starring Aaron Tyler as the ghost.

You can right click here if you would like to read that post.

The same reader asked if I had a favorite mainstream site or YouTube channel that I like to watch when Halloween comes around.

My answer was indeed I do- it is called PARANORMAL TV on YouTube and they have a bunch of really interesting and well put together programs.

Last night I watched a couple of the episodes and will probably watch a few more after I get done.

Like it or not ghost, spirits, angels, demons or whatever you want to call them exist...maybe you will get haunted tonight as the dark approaches and you look for your trick or treat this Halloween.

Here is my favorite song about ghosts and dying...SOAD- QUESTION



Here are couple of episodes I liked last night!


California's Most Haunted



Real Ghost Stories: Hollywood Ghosts



No comments:

Post a Comment