Sunday, June 27, 2010

MEET MAMA FLUFF

A bunch of my Borderboys blog readers asked me to post a pic of my partner so here he is-presenting "Mama Fluff"

He was given that name by Aaron Tyler while we were with him filming because he was pressed into duty when an emergency fluffing was needed.

Anyhow we just celebrated our 8th anniversary together yesterday!

Beyond debuting him- he may have a blog up soon as well- I want to publicly wish him a happy anniversary and thank him for being the one constant in my life for the last 8 years.

No matter whether times have been good or bad he has been here for me and it is probably the best and most satisfying partnership I have had in my lifetime.

People with closed minds don't understand him some of the times but those who see beyond what is tangible on earth usually like him a lot- probably better than me- because of his kind...and less abrasive nature...I can be a bit blunt and that turns people that cannot handle truth off sometimes.



So I love you Mama Fluff- thanks for 8 wonderful years and here is hoping the next eight are as satisfying as the first!

No comments:

Post a Comment