Sunday, June 20, 2010

RANDOM ROXY

Since I brought up Roxy Red yesterday I thought I would share a little something about him here this evening since I have nothing better to do...well I do but obviously I am not included in fun things...but that is a different post.

At the end of this one I am posting the latest video Roxy did on his YouTube page.

I just had to do this post for two reasons.

First I want you all to know that this is the funny and absolutely wonderful young man I have come to know this year. Sadly we are in separate parts of San Diego now so I don't get to see him too often but this is Roxy at his best.

I rarely meet people with a brilliant sense of humor like his and I remember earlier this year being on random adventures just like in his video. The most benign things were turned into a laugh a minute. When I am dowen I think about those times and smile to myself.

But I want to make something else clear.

As you saw in yesterday's post there are a lot of dumb ass people out there and I am sure one idiot will not understand that he is in Roxy Red character in this video and he and his friend are being random and silly. There is a huge difference between the character of Roxy Red and the real person I have come to know. Just like my Chucky Baer character is way different from who I really am in my real world so it is with Roxy.

So just to make it clear- He does not sell his ass on a street corner- he was just acting.

So if you hear anyone running around saying Roxy Red is a street corner whore slap them on the head with a dumb stick.

He is a talented,witty and compassionate human being and I can't thank him enough for making me laugh today...today especially I needed a good one.

You can find Roxy on his blog, his twitter and or his MySpace page (he accepts fans there).

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment