Saturday, October 17, 2009

GOD HATES HATERS

I did it...I confronted Shirley Phelps-Roper... luckily I was able to capture some video and put her on the spot before the angry woman cop decided I didn't have the right to confront verbally a woman who would just assume see me dead.

The mainstream media's coverage of this was abysmal and as usual they ignored the real stories and camped around the demon spawn!

Since I am sending the piece I wrote and the video to non-adult oriented sires and people...including people from the religious community that were there protesting against Phelps-Roper, I created a new blog called GOD HATES HATERS.

To read the article, and to especially watch the video that I want you all to see and hear, just click here...and feel free to re-twit or post the URL TO THE NEW SITE if you like what I wrote and the video presentation.

Am I done with her yet?

Nope.

I have one more question for her which should totally make her look like the vermin she is!

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment