Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MY 100708 RADIO SHOW

Before I started the Borderboys blog and before the 2008 election I was doing an online radio program...since our local progressive station was gone many of us offered up live programs.



This particular show was recorded on October 7, 2008- during the anniversary week of the murder of Matthew Wayne Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998). I also talk about the NO H8 stuff and in the third segment of the first hour I speak about the murder of Lawrence King.

With the Phelps family (God Hates Fags) people coming on Friday I thought it may be interesting to share this with you all.

If the third segment doesn't move you- you are dead inside.

The plan by organized groups is to peacefully protest with singing and music when these vile bastards show up at San Diego High School on Friday.

Tomorrow I will tell you why I think that is ridiculous.

Listen to the program...you may want to skip the first segment...and then tell me that singing to bigots and bullies will shut them up.

It is my opinion that cowering...which is exactly what all this peaceful protest stuff is...again I will explain tomorrow...will allow sick people like this to affect the next verbal assault, gay bashing or murder of another gay adult ...or worse still another teenager like Lawrence King.

And by the way I was the victim of a gay bashing and nearly beaten to death in 2000...more on that tomorrow as well.

My radio name is Philip Racuel and no...that isn't my real last name!




Damage Control Philip Racuel 10-07-2008.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment