Saturday, December 12, 2009

AGENTS AND PIMPS

I just had to come write this down...proof positive that Americans can be some of the dumbest people on earth!

So those of you that read the Borderboys blog know that I have started selecting a cam performer of the week on Fridays because the response was really good when I tried it the first time..

The last two guys have been from Columbia, both really nice and eager to be introduced to the directors at OTB Video.

The latter, Leanddro definitely has star quality.

So this week I went hunting for another American cam twink...not that there is anything wrong with twinks from another country...I just haven't featured an American since Alex Andrew.

I found a cute cam twink on Flirt4Free and chatted him up the last two days. Sent him an email with links to the Friday posts and all and since he seemed really nice and friendly I was going to plug him next Friday.

The quality of his cam is poor so I told him I would need some decent pictures for the post. All of a sudden he says I have to talk to the big guy- his agent. He gave me a name but I never heard oif the guy. I seriously doubtv he is a licensed agent like fab Scout Howard.

More than likely he is some old troll that has a few webcams and gets local boys to pimp out on them.

A real agent would have looked at the cam boy of the week posts I have done and jumped at the chance to give his client what amounts to free publicity- and no doubt a way to send more traffic to his client's cam.

The guy said he couldn't do anything because his agent or cam pimp said so.

So he will sit there making nothing with the shitty webcam in a sea of other cammers with high quality cams and no "agent" to dip into the profit and to make dumb ass decisions for them.

I can't stand these people who think they are agents.

I never thought of myself like that and I have even stated to a couple of guys that I can't be an 'agent". Even with Rad the most I ever said to him about his "career" was to use his own judgment and gut feelings when he was making deals.

That's it and that is how it should be unless one is a licensed agent. And even then I don't think they should do all the thinking, blogging and twittering for the client.

BACK TO THE CAM TWINK- I guess because the "big guy" didn't see any profit to sponge off the twink he told him to politely tell me to piss off. It is really sad how we are in this country sometimes- so self-absorbed and all.

It really comes to light when you talk to people from other countries.

Especially countries that haven't sucked off the teet for so long and has become a materialistic society of gimme this and that like we have become. They still know what gratitude is...the word thank you and all the things that seem to have been lost over the lasst twenty years.

This guy's "agent" just turned down free publicity...hopefully the dumb ass twink will wake up and dump the guy if he is a real agent because clearly he does not have a clue as to how to get a client promoted especially when the cost to him or vthe client is NOTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment